The Rising Stars program is back for 2024 and we are looking for new talent to join the conversation at the Fierce Pharma PR & Communications Summit (East Coast and West Coast Summits). Fierce Pharma is committed to helping up-and-coming professionals in public relations and communications roles at Pharma, Biotech or Medical Device companies advance their careers by connecting them with mentors and leaders in our industry.
The program is designed to grow the PR & Communications community, welcome new members, and encourage personal and professional growth and mentorship within the industry. Applications are currently being accepted for both the East and West Coast Summits in 2024. There is a short application process for those interested. Some benefits of participating in the rising stars program include:
Complimentary admission to the Fierce Pharma PR & Communications Summit (East Coast or West Coast)
Education opportunities: Ability to attend all the sessions at Pharma PR & Communications Summits to listen, learn and engage with our speaking faculty
Networking opportunities: Rising Stars have access to all meals and cocktail receptions to meet other PR and Communications professionals and grow your network
New This Year!
- This year's class of Rising Stars will be led by an advisor to help members gain the most value from their experience and create a community among the up and coming players in the industry.
- Special Day One breakfast just for Rising Stars to help facilitate and meet your other cohort of rising stars and program advisor
- Onsite scavenger hunt for Rising Stars to encourage you to meet new people and a prize drawing for those that complete the list
- Official Certificate of Completion of the Fierce PR & Communications – Rising Stars Program 2024
- Cohort Group Chat: Join a dynamic group chat with other Rising Stars to connect with each other and build a supportive community
- Virtual Rising Stars orientation prior to the conference to meet your Advisor, and learn how to get the most out of the conference, and network effectively onsite
- You must be actively employed as a PR or communications professional at a Pharma, Biotech or Medical Devices company.
- We are not accepting any applicants who work for agencies or consulting firms.
- You must have less than 5 years experience in Pharma marketing, PR or communications.
- Your current position is not above Director Level.
- All applications submitted are subject to review and will be accepted at the discretion of the Fierce Pharma PR & Communications Team.
- Only 10 applications will be accepted for each conference.
- Only one application per company will be accepted.
DEADLINE SUBMISSION DATES:
- West Coast Summit: April 19, 2024
- East Coast Summit: June 14, 2024