The Rising Stars program is back after its pilot program last year and we are looking to expand on what we started. Fierce Pharma is committed to helping up-and-coming professionals in pharma public relations and communications roles advance their careers by connecting them with mentors and leaders in our industry.
The program is designed to grow the PR & Communications community, welcome new members, and encourage personal and professional growth and mentorship within the industry. Applications are currently being accepted for both the East and West Coast Summits in 2023. There is a short application process for those interested. Some benefits of participating in the rising stars program include:
Complimentary admission to the Fierce Pharma PR & Communications Summit (East Coast or West Coast) for PR & Communications professionals who are actively employed in the field of Pharma/Biotech PR and have less than 5 years’ experience in the role.
Education opportunities: Ability to attend all the sessions at Pharma PR & Communications Summits to listen, learn and engage with our speaking faculty
Networking opportunities: Access to all breakfasts, lunches and cocktail receptions to meet other PR and Communications professionals and grow your network
- You must be actively employed as a PR or communications professional at a Pharma, Biotech or Medical Devices company.
- You must have less than 5 years experience in Pharma marketing, PR or communications.
- Your current position is not above the level of Director.
- We are not accepting any applicants who work for agencies or consulting firms.
- All applications submitted are subject to review and will be accepted at the discretion of the Fierce Pharma PR & Communications Team.
- Only 10 applications will be accepted for each conference.
- Only one application per company will be accepted.
- Deadline for Submission: All applications must be received no later than June 16, 2023.