Following the announcement that the Pharma PR & Communications Summit will take place virtually on October 13-15, members of our esteemed Advisory Board kindly assembled, for the second time this year, to discuss the world we now find ourselves in and the important insights, content, themes, and subjects they feel important to be included in the program.
Some of the key takeaways include:
- Building trust and becoming a credible source in the era of misinformation and fear
- Connecting with patients during a difficult time and explain the “jargon” surrounding vaccines and clinical trials
- Addressing health disparities with access to virtual health, with the movement towards telehealth solutions, it is our responsibility to address the disparities in order to ensure care is available for all
- Building on the public’s attention to create awareness for neglected diseases
- Partnering with media/journalists to share important, accurate information with the public
- Keeping our employees motivated through times of crisis and connected while we are working virtually